Lotsa crap happening means that it’s time for me to drop a new playlist! It has been in development for a while now, but I am proud to release the latest in the Biorhythm series: 29 Lines Mix!
Name Game: This one is real simple. We keep a spreadsheet of calls taken at my job, so one line for every birthday.
Temporality: Evening/Night. This isn’t a mainroom/bigroom mix, but it is a good party starter. A “I just got off work on a late shift Friday, am in bar clothes and am ready to start it up” list
Notable Tracks: Not realizing that this was going to be a short list, I totally just picked the best three and did them up in the Beta post, thus, I refer you back to it.
- The Cloudy Day – “Aurora (Original Mix)”
- The Cloudy Day – “Aurora (Abandoned Rainbow Mix)”
- Above & Beyond – “Alone Tonight”
- Inva – “Lonely Tonight”
- Juventa – “Stella Polare”
- Oxygen feat. Andrea Britton – “Am I On Your Mind (Flashtech Remix)”
- Tiesto – “Adagio for Strings (James Dymond Rework)”
- Simon O’Shine – “Wuthering Heights”
- Mat Zo feat. Rachel K. Collier – “Only for You”
- Myon & Shane 54 & Cole Plante feat. Ruby O’Dell – “If I Fall”
- Driftmoon & Andy Bluman feat. DSharp – “Leviticus”
- Blende – “Rikki (Le Crayon Remix)”
- Atella – “The Monster (Original Mix)”